Saturday 9 April 2011

So it turns out I'm the victim of bullying so intense I didn't even realise it was happening.

So I tend to write about a lot people on this blog. Depending on whether they've done something in my vicinity that I have deemed to be interesting. Yes granted, the jury is still out as to whether this is actually interesting but you get the idea.

Two people that seem to have dominated a lot of my posts however are my good buddies Rachael and Claire. (Remember? That one about Pork and then the one about Geese and then the one about the Fire?)


NB: I had a much more awesome and kick ass photo up but Claire made me remove it. So instead I have a 'nice' one of her. Spoil sport.

I was out with both of these lovely ladies again last night. It was day three of the sun and I wish more than I have ever wished before that I could have got a picture of the pub garden we went to after work. If I ever needed a perfect example of what I was talking about in my blog about Brits and the sun then yesterday was it.

The pub garden we were in was tiny but that did not stop us from utilising a Friday evening possibility of sun and Pimms. Everyone was standing outside in the little square of grass literally like sardines. No one could actually move due to the amount of people desperate to enjoy what could possibly be our only chance at a summer.

Anywho we stood there for a while and then decided to go back to Rachael's. I had not heard anything from Claire and Rachael regarding my post on the life and death situation that was the fire so I decided to ask them what they thought.

"Hey guys." I said as we left the Chinese with our order.

"Hmmmm?" Claire murmured.

"Did you get a chance to read my blog I did on our fire a couple of weeks ago?"

"You have a blog?" Rachael said. "I didn't realise."

I looked at her blankly. "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit you know."

Rachael grinned back.

"I read it." Claire said. "I got to say, I'm beginning to see a pattern in the way we come across in all of your blogs."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, it seems that whatever you are doing with us we always end up being the ones who just roll our eyes at you or throw you tired looks."

I thought for a moment.

"I was just saying that to some people at work the other day!" Rachael piped in. "I said that it seems like we're the parents tolerating you. If we actually were I'm pretty sure we'd get done for abuse based on what you write."

I nodded my head as I re read the three posts in my brain.

"You guys have a point." I said. "You should probably start being nicer to me then."

Claire threw me a tired look.

"You're the ones who are acting this way." I said. "You keep on behaving like that and I'll keep on writing it."

"You may be embellishing it for dramatic purposes." Claire said.

"I don't think I am."

"Well, I haven't read the fire post yet." Rachael said. "We'll read it when we get back to mine and decide."

We got back to Rachael's and I gave my very first live performance of a blog. Pretty much at every line they both started laughing as the memories of that night came back.

"Was I lying?" I asked.

Claire thought for a moment before answering.

"Nah, that's pretty much how it went."

"I guess we're just abusive then." Rachael added.

"I guess you are."

One more post to add to the case.

Oh and in related news. Rachael almost fire to her house again last night. This time with some tin foil, a lighter and some coal... That story actually sounds a lot more interesting that the one I just told but I've written it now and am too sleepy to re-write anything more. I also ended the night by throwing cards at Rachael, calling her a cheater and storming out of the house... That one also seems like a better story. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment