Friday 19 August 2011

My clairvoyancy might be back... This does not bode well for someone at some point in the near future... I'm a little fuzzy on the details.

There was another murder in my dreams last night but I don't remember anything about it other than Claire-And-Rachael-The-Bullies were there as well as One-And-Only-Daniela and we were at the pub. I'm not saying they died, all I know is they were there. Actually they could have been the murderers... 

One things for sure, I'd make a rubbish detective. 

Okay, let's step away from the dream topic as I have just realised that I've taken up a whole week with the same thing. How utterly boring and uncreative of me, I do apologise. 

In other news I'm going to the pub with Rachael-And-Claire-The-Bullies and One-And-Only-Daniela tonight!- wait. Hang on, this is very similar to something I have said very recently... What was it again? 

*Re-reads post and feels the blood leave her face.* 

Oh.Holy.Crap. I fear I may have had a premonition last night. Why can't I remember what happened?

I feel like I should cancel my plans or something to prevent danger from happening... But I really have a hankering for being verbally bullied over a pint of Cider. 

Damn it. I'm going to risk it! I'm sure my friends will understand should they inevitably find themselves dead by the end of the night. Also it might not be that bad, maybe they'll just find themselves doing life for murder. That shouldn't be a problem, we don't have the death penalty here so at least they'll be living... Maybe. 

I'm pretty happy with my decision. At least it can allow me to laugh in the faces of all those people who tell me I never take chances in my life. Ha ha ha!... Actually I don't think anyone's ever said that to me before... Maybe I've said it to myself... I'll just laugh and mock myself then. Oooh, that'll make a change from the usual jeers and insults I give myself. I can already feel myself growing as a person. 

Peace out my lovelies and have an awesome weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment