Monday 21 April 2014

The Internet is a funny thing...

Dudes, I've only just realised it's Monday. I am bad with my days at the moment!!

Truth is, I have spent the last two days lazing in my bed. It's been nice! But, as such, I haven't really got much to talk about... I've tried to come up with something, but my brain is blank. I am very sleepy at the mo. So I'm just going to put a link up for my favourite youtube videos of this month and let someone else bring you joy today.

CONTAINS SPOILERS OF SEASONS 1-3 of Game of Thrones... but also really funny, so if you've seen those series then watch the shizzle out of this.


Gravity alternate scene


 Graham Norton messing with my girl, Emma.


And Superwoman explaining the exact reason why we all suck at naps



Speak to you all tomorrow, when I am much more awake and in control of my own thoughts!!

Peace out my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment