Sunday 27 April 2014

HAPPIEST AND MOST EXCITING POST EVER TO BE WRITTEN ON A SATURDAY NIGHT WITHOUT BEING DRUNK!!!!!!!

If I am drunk, I'm drunk on LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, seriously, completely sober. Haven't had a drink in a week... there's no way that shizzle is still in my system.

My reason for happiness is:


I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED BOOK 2: A WORLD REBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sound the trumpets, do the dancing thing. Have a skip... hell, break out the champagne!

My reason for the 'out of schedule' impromptu post is that I chose to finish said book at 1am on a Saturday night, when everyone else is either:

A. Sleeping
B. Too drunk to care
C. Too busy trying to get too drunk to care
D. Passed out from being too drunk

Therefore, I have no one to share this monumental news with. No one to celebrate and shout huzzah with! What makes things worse is I'm around Oldest-Friend-Cafrin's house at the moment, thus having a best friend under the same roof as me and within clear celebrating distance from me. HOWEVER she is sleeping!! I can't wake her... as much as she loves me, she's not going to think this is news worthy enough to warrant waking her from her sleep.

So now this leaves me laying on her sofa, attempting to sleep, but too wired from the exciting thing to actually be able to carry out the act of sleeping and, instead, desperately trawling facebook in the off chance that someone is up and I can instant message them with the exciting news for them to then ignore me because they are probably busy with B or C of the above options. I even tried texting One-And-Only-Daniela with the news, but I don't even know why I bothered, she probably fell asleep around 9pm...

WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL THIS PENT UP EXCITEMENT AND JOY???????????????????????

My answer is to come on here and try and get it all out via the means of a long and incoherent excited ramble on my blog, but I fear it's not being effective enough! Why did I choose to wait until 1am to finish this? WHY????????????????????????????//

Excuse me whilst I go and do a solitary jig around Oldest-Friend-Cafrin's living room in a vain attempt to get rid of some of this energy.

Peace out my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment