Thursday 26 May 2011

This is just getting ridiculous now

There really isn't much to post about when I've been stuck inside feeling crappy once again.

I mean, having a cold for one day was enough of a pain. My leg didn't fall off the next day so I even went into work yesterday but I lasted one morning before I was carting myself back home again.

There were a lot of things that told me I should probably be in bed instead of at work. The almost nodding off at my desk. The inability to stay standing up for longer than five seconds without needing something to lean on. But I think the biggest thing that told me I probably wasn't fit for work was when I went to do something and realised that I had already done it five minutes earlier. This is something that usually happens to me when I'm at the peak of my health, however it was the fact that I could not for the life of me muster up any memory of doing it that made me think I probably should be heading off home.

So I went home and I slept for four hours and then crawled to my living room and watched me some Will and Grace (that show never gets old). I also made the decision that the stupid bug overruled any guilt driven desire to be loved and decided to stay home again today.

This was the plan so that I felt better for tomorrow. Only it's coming to the end of the day and I still don't feel any better!! I mean come on! Is the bug not bored with my body and ready to move on to the next one? What's wrong with the stupid 'Day and Night Nurse' drugs I've been pumping for three days solid now? I am really tired of feeling ill and, believe it or not, I just want to go back to work!

I'm bored of being ill. It was annoying at first and then a reason for me to be very tired which meant sleep... which I can't complain about. But now? Now it's just boring. It makes for a boring life and it makes for a boring post. Sorry guys, I've got nothing better to talk about other than the stupid bug that's feeding on my insides.

If everyone could close their eyes and wish really hard that it leaves my body then I would be MEGA happy!

Peace out my lovelies, sorry I'm not more fun. Stupid bug has ruined Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. You have just lost brownie points with me... Will & Grace is one of the worst things I have ever seen. It makes me want to cave in my face with the bottom of a beer bottle. Yes, it's that bad! ;-P (You dont need to approve this comment, just wanted to express my hatred for that show!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete