Tuesday 11 October 2011

I'm going to show you something that I won't even let my neighbouring friends see... Yes that makes you special. You're welcome.

I'm beginning to panic. I have people potentially looking around my flat this Saturday and I have not yet done a thing about it. 

Remember how I occasionally mention I'm a clutter person? Well it might not surprise people to know that that description was a bit of an understatement. 

Since I've been blogging for a while now I feel we've formed a bond. We are a tight and formidable unit. Just me and the Internet.... Or more likely, just me and 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the internet (give or take a couple thousand 0's). 

As such I feel I can let you into a little secret that (I'm not going to lie) may very well have you cowering away from me in disgust. The clutter I have before mentioned? Well it might be a little closer to a skanky mess. 

You see, I spend my working days organising two consultants. As such I spend 9:00-6:00 living a life based around routine, structure, spreadsheets, lists and organisation. Due to this I find I need an outlet, somewhere to not have to organise or tidy anything. I decided that that place is the place that I live. Tonight I will disclose to you just how bad my 'clutter' is... I warn you, it ain't pretty. 






Can you begin to see my predicament? In just four days I have to make this flat look presentable and tonight, just like last night, I have not got home from work until gone 8. 

I've got to be honest with you, I'm a little concerned I might not get this done in time. 

Also on top of that I wrote a note on my hand today because I couldn't find any paper and after I have scrubbed at it several times it would appear that I have used some form of permanent ink. 


I shall leave you all wondering just what could be happening on 22nd
November at 10am whilst I desperately try to de-skank myself. Wish me luck!!

Peace out my lovelies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment