Friday 27 May 2011

I'm getting a new face!

Hey everyone, my blog will be down over the weekend. No new posts for about two days.

This isn't because I can't be bothered, nor is it because I won't be doing anything worth blogging about... I'm not saying that that won't be the case but I'm saying that it won't be the reason I'll be using to blame the inactivity.

Instead I have an awesome excuse. My awesome personal designer (who also happens to be my very talented younger brother (check out his blog for all of his amazing talents)) has very graciously offered to redesign my blog this weekend so that it looks awesome and cool and more professional like. This will take all weekend to do and get right so I ask for your patience regarding this.

So in a couple of days (probably Monday) I shall post something awesome with a brand new face attached. Speak to you soon and see you after my make over!

Much love. Peace out my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment