Wednesday 14 May 2014

Busy and busy and busy some more.

Guys, again I am crazy busy today, so it's going to be another short one... I know I promised you a review, but I'm nothing if not unpredictable and an overall let down... I mean that in a happy way of course!!

As such, I'm going to leave you with a video that made me laugh and say have a fantastic Wednesday in all that you do! Also, check out the last day of my book Utopia being free for purchase! Grab it before I get nasty and start charging again!! The links to the book are in the right hand column! Go nuts.

The video below is an oldie but a goodie. It's youtube sensation's Miranda Sings giving a Fancy Thing Friday's recommendation, Pentatonix, some much needed singing advice. If you don't know who Miranda Sings is, go check her out on youtube after you watch this. I love her.


Peace out my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment